BUSINESS MARKETING RESOURCES
Below is a list of small Business Marketing Resources, which includes strategies, services, products for those involved in media, marketing, communications, ecommerce, website development, web hosting, copy writing, sales, lead generation, photography, video production (editing), project management, and so on.
GRAPHIC DESIGN RESOURCES
- Adobe Color
- Scheme Color
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHIC DESIGN SOFTWARE
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Spark (mobile app), Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Glorify App:
- Entrepreneur On Fire:
- Michael Hyatt Lead to Win:
- Jocko Podcast:
- The Flipped Lifestyle Podcast:
- Membership Masters Podcast:
- Lewis Howes School of Greatness Podcast:
- Smart Passive Income (SPI):
- Rich Dad Radio Show (Robert Kiyosaki):
- The Art of Manliness Podcast:
- The Dave Ramsey Show:
BEST PODCAST EPISODES
- Membership Masters Podcast: Cole Humphus On How To Improve Your Sales Funnels!
HOW TO PODCAST RESOURCES
- Host to Start a Podcast Tutorial (Pat Flynn): Smart Passive Income
- Step-By-Step Guide: How to Start a Podcast: BuzzSprout
YouTube Video: BuzzSprout
- How to Outline Your Podcast: Milanote
- How to Record a Podcast Remotely: Easy Call Recording for All Budgets – The Podcast Host
- How to Record Podcasts Remotely – Lower Street
- How to Start a Podcast Successfully For Under $100 – Shopify
PODCAST HOSTING REVIEWS
- 15 Best Podcast Hosting Sites of 2022 (Plus Free Options): AdamenFroy
PODCAST RECORDING SOFTWARE
- Zencaster: MONTHLY PRICING: Free, $20
- CleanFeed: MOTHLY PRICING: Free, $34
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/ – Includes video.
- Squadcast: MONTHLY PRICING: $20 for 5 hours of recording; $50 for 12 hours of recording
- SteamYard: StreamYard is a live streaming studio in your browser. Interview guests, brand your broadcast, and much more. Stream directly to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
PRICING: Free / $20 / $39 monthly
- Riverside FM: https://riverside.fm/
- Skype: https://www.skype.com/
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/
- Backpack Studio App (Apple) – http://backpackstudioapp.com/
- Ringr: Mobile and desktop – https://www.ringr.com/
PODCAST GUEST MESSAGING SOFTWARE
- SpeakPipe: A web-based audio app that enables a podcast host to interact with their audience via voice messages.
PODCAST EDITING SOFTWARE
- Adobe Audition:
- GarageBand (Mac):
- Auphonic: https://auphonic.com
- Anchor FM: Say it all with Anchor Create, distribute, and monetize your podcast—all for free. Built-in uploading, recording, and editing tools so you can easily create and publish episodes.
- Audioboom: Podcasters Host, distribute and monetize your audio. Advertisers Reach dedicated listeners and deliver your brand message through dynamic advert insertions and endorsements from the top talent in podcasting.
- Blubrry: Blubrry Podcasting, a Full Service Podcast Hosting Company! Podcast Hosting, Statistics, and a Free WordPress site with every account. PODCAST HOSTING Publish and distribute your podcast to all major platforms and players Free migration, phone & email support included Statistics included with hosting Free WordPress website. PODCAST STATISTICS Watch your listeners grow through podcast analytics! With Blubrry, you know your numbers are accurate. Where are your listeners located? See how long are they listening? KNOW YOUR NUMBERS POWERPRESS PLUGIN Control your brand on your own Website The most trusted podcast plugin since 2008 Free to all podcasters Publish your Podcast in minutes!
PRICING: $12 / $20
- BuzzSprout: The easiest way to start podcasting Buzzsprout gives you everything you need to host, promote, and track your podcast. GET LISTED Get your podcast listed in all of the top podcast directories Reach millions of potential listeners by listing your podcast in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Alexa, Overcast, PocketCasts, Castro, Castbox, and Podchaser. Advanced podcast statistics to track your progress Get to know your listeners with podcast statistics. See stats like your total downloads over time, what apps people are using to listen to your podcast, and where people are listening to your podcast.
PRICING: $0 (2 hours) / $12 (3 hours) / $18 (6 hours) / $24 (12 hours)
- Captivate FM: Podcast hosting to manage and monetize your podcast Captivate gives you the freedom and flexibility to make podcasting yours. Create and distribute unlimited podcasts, get advanced analytics, monetize and promote in one simple, easy-to-use dashboard.
PRICING: $17 (12k) / $44 (60k) / $90 (150k) monthly downloads
Castos: Create unlimited podcasts, and episodes, no matter which plan you choose. Publish as much content as you want for a fixed monthly price. Record longer episodes, test new styles or launch a second show without ever hitting a storage cap. You can finally let your inner creative genius run wild with Castos.
PRICING: $19 / $49 / $99
- Fusebox FM: The podcast player built to extend the reach of your show Wherever your audience gathers online, your podcast can now be there too. Within an online course. Inside a membership community. Featured on your website. With Fusebox, you can now grow your podcast like never before.
PRICING: $0 / $19
- Libsyn: We Connect You to Audiences Everywhere A 100% compliant Apple Podcasts optimized RSS feed, and powerful integrations connect you to your audience on all their favorite platforms. Grow your podcast audience with a listing in Apple Podcasts and podcast hosting that publishes directly to Spotify, Google Podcasts, Pandora, and many more of your audience’s favorite platforms.
PRICING: $5 (162 MB) / $15 (324 MB) / $20 (540 MB) / $40 (800 MB)
- PodBean: Podcast Hosting and Monetizing Platform Built for Your Success Your Podcast Hosting and Monetizing Platform Podbean is an easy and powerful way to create, promote and monetize your podcast. Everything you need for a successful podcast.
PRICING: $0 / $14 (5 hours) / $39 (unlimited) / $99 (unlimited)
- Podcastics: Podcast creator? Manage , host , share , and monetize it. Podcastics has been created by podcasters to handle everything very easily.
PRICING: $4 / $8 / $39
- RSS.com: The #1 way to start, grow and monetize a podcast You get unlimited audio storage, automatic distribution to the major podcast directories, sponsorship opportunities, cross-platform analytics, a free podcast website, episode scheduling and more!
PRICING: $4.99 / $12.99
- SimpleCast: The first and last word in podcast management and analytics. Say hello to the modern independent podcast hosting and analytics platform. Simplecast remains the easiest way for podcasters to publish audio to the world—with one-click publishing to Apple Podcasts , Spotify , or wherever your audience listens. For nearly 7 years, Simplecast has provided podcasters with industry-leading publishing, distribution, analytics, and sharing tools. Simplecast exists for the podcaster, giving shows of all shapes and sizes access to the same tools powering shows from some of the world’s biggest brands. One Click, Millions of Listeners Publishing and distributing an episode is easier than ever before. All-new streamlined workflows and forthcoming episode templates take your episode from post production to ears around the globe, nearly instantly. Use one-click publishing to distribute your episodes wherever your listeners are: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and many more. Not gonna lie–it feels a little like magic.
PRICING: $15 (20k) / $35 (50k) / $85 (120k) monthly downloads
- Spreaker: Whether you’re producing your passion project or growing a podcast business it has never been easier. Spreaker is the one-stop shop for podcast hosting, creation, distribution and monetization. Upload and distribute in one click. Post your podcast far and wide. Spreaker’s streamlined distribution system sends your episodes to the top podcast platforms in just one click, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart Podcast Network, Google Podcasts, and more.
PRICING: $0 / $8 / $20 / $50
- Transistor FM: Your podcast’s publishing platform Record your audio and upload it to Transistor. We’ll help you distribute your podcast to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
PRICING: $19 (15k) / $49 (75k) / $99 (200k) monthly downloads
PRICING: $ / $ / $
PRICING: $ / $ / $
PRICING: $ / $ / $
COMMUNICATIONS / PUBLIC RELATIONS RESOURCES
MEDIA MONITORING / SOCIAL MEDIA LISTENING
- Agility PR:
- Google Alerts:
- Chrome: Browser for use Google-related applications and Chrome Extension benefits.
- Vivaldi: Workhorse for primary web browsing and working usage, as its tab capabilities is unparalleled.
CHROME WEB BROWSER EXTENSIONS
- ToDoist for Chrome – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/todoist-for-chrome/jldhpllghnbhlbpcmnajkpdmadaolakh
- ToDoist for Gmail – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/todoist-for-gmail/clgenfnodoocmhnlnpknojdbjjnmecff
- Any.do Extension – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/anydo-extension/kdadialhpiikehpdeejjeiikopddkjem
- Google Keep – Full Screen Edit – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-keep-full-screen-e/kcfmkpjpemonceecfpgamaahlkfpjhdk
- Google Keep Category Tabs – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/category-tabs-for-google/dlahcjmefibiedeecoegjilekaebchhl
WEB DOMAIN REGISTRARS:
In this segment of Business Marketing Resources, we’re addressing a mission critical strategy to secure your brand, web domain registrar strategy. It is highly recommended that you keep your domain name registrar of your domain separate from your website hosting provider. If your web domain is also registered through your web host, and your website is hacked or experiencing some as simple as an accounting error, your account can become locked an inaccessible. During this time, you may not be able to access or make changes to your account, meaning that you may not be able to change the domain to another host. Sometimes issues such as this can take up to or beyond 72 hours to be resolved. During this time, your site will be down. And if the issue is serious enough, it can take weeks or more to regain access to your domain. Therefore, always keep the domain registrar company separate from the web hosting company you use. If you’re making $50,000 in sales on your ecommerce website per day, 10 days is $500,000 in lost revenue.
- NameCheap: This is reliable, inexpensive, and an excellent website domain name registrar. The interface is clean and not cluttered with frustrating upsell advertisements. Any changes made to your Domain Name Servers (DNS) are very instantaneous. Customer support is very responsive.
WEB DOMAIN BUYING AND SELLING:
- AfterNIC: Afternic is the world’s premiere domain marketplace, listing more than five million premium domain names available for sale and receiving more than 75 million domain searches each month—more than any other domain marketplace.
- A2 Hosting: Preferred for speed, customer support, uptime, and simplicity of interface for small and large websites, where I have hosted Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, and Magento ecommerce websites.
- BlueHost: Excellent performance and customer support available by phone and chat.
- Nexcess: Great experience in customer support and performance for very large Magento and WordPress websites.
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (CMS)
KEYWORD SEARCH TOOLS / SEO TOOLS / SEARCH TRENDS
- Search Volume: We’ve built a new free bulk keyword search volume tool/checker! Simply enter all your keywords in the field above and click “Submit.” Then the magic happens: In seconds, you’ll see the average monthly search volume for your selected keywords. The data can be exported to Excel. This is handy for people who work with online marketing and SEO. Search volume is a measure of the total number of searches that are performed through search engines, expressed as the average monthly volume during the previous 12-month period. Search volume data is a very important foundational element in your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is a software company that develops online SEO tools and free educational materials for marketing professionals. We are a lean multinational startup headquartered in Singapore that values making meaningful and easy-to-use products. We shift things fast to give our customers what matters most to them, and to keep us ahead of the game. Our motto is “First do it, then do it right, then do it better.”
SEO Webmaster Tools: https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools
Amazon Keyword Tool: https://ahrefs.com/amazon-keyword-tool
Bing Keyword Tool: https://ahrefs.com/bing-keyword-tool
Keyword Generator: https://ahrefs.com/keyword-generator
Keyword Difficulty Checker: https://ahrefs.com/keyword-difficulty
Keyword Ranker Tool: https://ahrefs.com/keyword-rank-checker
Search Engine Results Page (SERP) Checker: https://ahrefs.com/serp-checker
YouTube Keyword Tool: https://ahrefs.com/youtube-keyword-tool
- Google Trends: Explore what the world is searching
- SEO Presser: SEOPressor plugin gives you maximum SEO clarity on your WordPress sites with a host of customization & optimization features designed for controlling SEO with ease. SEOPressor gathers the most essential SEO intelligence of your website and present them in one place. You can gain important insights to your website’s SEO health with crystal clear clarity.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) RESOURCES
- BrightEdge: Resources: https://www.brightedge.com/resources / Blog: https://www.brightedge.com/blog
- Story Base: Blog: https://www.storybase.com/blog/
SHOPPING CART SOFTWARE / SAAS PLATFORMS
- ATG Web Commerce: Shopping cart software is used by off-road retail and wholesale giants 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers.
- Big Commerce: Shopping cart software is used by UTV Source (UTVsource.com), UTV Parts and Accessories (UTVPartsAndAccessories.com), So Cal Super Trucks (socalsupertrucks.com).
- DotNetNuke: Shopping cart software is used by Off Road Wharehouse (ORW) (offroadwarehouse.com) in San Diego, California.
- Drupal Commerce:
- Easy Digital Downloads:
- HikaShop (Joomla):
- nopCommerce: Shopping cart software is used by Rock Jock 4×4 (RockJock4x4.com), which is a subsidiary of by John Currie Performance Group in Corona, California.
- Open Cart:
- Squarespace Commerce:
- Virtuemart (Joomla):
- Web Shop Manager: Shopping cart software is used by 4X4 Parts (4x4parts.com), which currently ranks second on Google Search Engine Result Page (SERP) for the “4×4 parts” search phrase.
- Wix eCommerce:
- WooCommerce (WordPress Plugin):
- Perfect Brands for WooCommerce
- WordPress Plugin Directory WooCommerce Search Results:
- Advanced Product Fields (Product Addons) for WooCommerce:
- Admin Category Tree:
- ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce:
- Kadence WooCommerce Email Designer:
- Smart Manager For WooCommerce – Stock Management, Bulk Edit & more
- WP Inventory Manager:
- Perfect Brands for WooCommerce
- Yahoo eCommerce: Shopping cart is used by Side-by-Side Stuff (SideBySideStuff.com).
BRAND LAUNCH NOTES
ANALYTICS / WEBMASTER TOOLS
- Bing Webmaster:
DOMAIN NAMES / DNS
- Name Cheap: Domain Name Registration.
- Cloudflare: Domain Name Server (DNS) Security & Protection /
- A2 Hosting: Website hosting services.
CONTENT CREATOR AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY / ONLINE COURSE PLATFORMS
Membership Community Platforms include: online course platforms, paid membership website builders, website builders, membership community platforms, online course websites, business groups, membership websites, business associations, sales pages, sales funnels, landing pages, and brand portals. This segment of the Business Marketing Resources page is a great place to begin building an online community or online courses.
- Mighty Networks: PRICING: Free / $23 / $81 monthly – Mighty Networks brings community members together through a community portal, which includes online courses, paid memberships, and more. Mighty Networks Pro offers native mobile apps, mobile notifications, and app store marketing all under your brand.
- Circle: PRICING: $39 / $79 / $199 – Circle is the modern community platform for creators and community leaders. Bring together your community member discussions, memberships, and content. With Circle, you can integrate a thriving community wherever your audience is, all under your own brand.
- Tribe: PRICING: Free / $85 / $249 monthly – Tribe is a community platform that can be integrated into your product. Tribe increases user engagement, drives customer retention, and boosts customer lifetime value (CLV).
- Teachable: PRICING: $29 / $99 / $249 monthly – Teachable allows you to create online courses and coaching services. With Teachable, you can transform your experience and know-how into a thriving knowledge business.
- Kajabi: PRICING: $119 / $159 / $319 monthly – Kajabi allows you to build, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, or coaching programs.
- Hivebrite: PRICING: approximately $500 monthly – Hivebrite is a powerful online community platform that provides top organizations with the tools they need to build, manage, and engage their community.
- HoneyCommb: PRICING: $89 / $300 monthly – Give your audience, organization or community of any size their own online, modern, social space. Launch iOS, Android and web apps with minimal cost, effort & time.
- OneSite: PRICING: $500 monthly – Community membership website platform and social website platform.
- Ning: PRICING: $25 / $49 / $99 monthly – Ning is an online social media network platform for people and organizations to create custom social networks. Ning was founded and launched in 2005. By 2011, there were over 90,000 social websites running on the Ning social media platform.
- SkillShare: PRICING: $8.25 / $19 – Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes for creative and curious people, on topics including illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing, and more. On Skillshare, millions of members come together to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey.
- Thinkific: PRICING: $49 / $99 / $499 monthly – Thinkific is a powerful, online course creation platform that enables anyone customize the look and functionality of their online course business. The Thinkific all-in-one platform enables you to share knowledge, grow audience, and scale business, whether you’re educating students or industry professionals.
- Open Social: PRICING: $545.00 per feature – Create digital spaces that empower your members to share with Open Social’s Community Engagement Platform
- Higher Logic: All of our solutions include discussions, libraries, ads, polls, event calendar, directory, admin- and user-created blogs.
- Khoros: Seamless customer experiences, more connection, and no bouncing around Customer engagement software for today’s digital-first CX world. We help brands harness the power of human connection across every digital interaction to stay all-ways connected.
AUDIO / VIDEO HOSTING
- Searchie.io: Reimagine your online business with video Every successful online course, membership, or coaching program begins with video. Searchie is the fastest way to manage, package and share your video content so that your team and customers get better results.
PRICING: $29 / $83 / $166 monthly when billed annually.
- Wistia: Grow your business with videos and podcasts From a brandable player to actionable insights, our intuitive platform gives you the tools to make your content perform better.
PRICING: Free / $99
- Muse: Empower your vision Next-gen video platform with AI-powered video search. Embed, share, and search your video, audio, and collections, all from one place.
PRICING: $5 / $20 monthly paid annually.
- Vimeo: The power of video at your fingertips. Simple tools for you and your team to create, manage and share high-quality videos.
PRICING: $7 / $20 / $50 / $75 monthly when billed annually.
- Swarmify: Unlimited Video CDN Slow video is costing you customers. Make more sales, reduce bounce rates, and keep visitors focused on your brand. The world’s fastest video hosting ensures instant start and buffer-proof playback. Unlimited bandwidth, encoding, and storage.
PRICING: $29 / $59 monthly when billed annually.
- Vidyard: Video Hosting for Business Our video platform is the fastest way to put your business videos online. Upload your videos for marketing, sales, customer support, and more.
PRICING: Free / $15 / $300 / $1250 monthly when billed annually.
SHORT LINKS / URL SHORTNERS
- Bit.ly: PRICING: Free / $29 / $199 – Free version includes creation of 1,000 links per month with unlimited clicks (click-throughs); it includes link tags, bulk link tagging, and link filtering.
DESCRIPTION: A URL shortener built with powerful tools to help you grow and protect your brand. The link shortener that has your brand’s back Your brand wasn’t built to be hidden. Help it stand out with branded links that drive 34% more clicks. Inspire trust With more clicks comes increased brand recognition and consumer trust in your communications—which in turn inspires even more engagement with your links. (It’s a wonderful cycle.) campaign analytics Boost results On top of better deliverability and click-through, rich link-level data gives you crucial insight into your link engagement so your team can make smarter decisions around its content and communications. auto branding Gain control Take credit for your content and learn more about how it’s consumed by enabling auto-branding—a feature that ensures your brand remains in any link someone shortens pointing to your website.
- Rebrandly: PRICING: Free / $29 / $69 / $499 monthly when paid annually – Free features include unlimited links, 5,000 tracked clicks per month, 500 total branded links, 5 custom domain names. Per-click details Location, device, and referral information for each and every visitor.
DESCRIPTION: Rebrandly is the industry-leading link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name
- HyperLink: PRICING: Free / $39 monthly when paid annually – Free version features 100 links monthly and unlimited clicks tracked.
DESCRIPTION: Get push notifications when your links are clicked. Frequency settings Get notified in realtime — or pick between daily, weekly & hourly click summaries. Custom domain names Branded Hyperlinks have 34% higher click-through rates than unbranded links. Share anything, anywhere Hyperlinks can link to and be shared on any platform. Twitter, Facebook, iMessage & more. Live dashboards Get a live look at the visitors clicking on your links. No more waiting for yesterday’s data. Slack, Zapier & Push notifications Configure your notifications to be delivered to exactly where you want them.
- Cuttly: PRICING: Free / $25 / $99 / $149 monthly when paid annually. Free features up to 3 branded domains. It also includes the following unlimited features: branded links, branded link redirects, link analytics history for the last 30 days, up to 10 bulk short links, individual link analytics.
DESCRIPTION: Here you have full control over your links. Link analytics, branded urls, URL shortener Don’t let the links limit you. Make your links support your brand. The new standard of shortening links. A new standard for link analytics. Discover unique redirects analytics – work with your team together building your brand engagement. Manage your links like a pro. URL Shortener Free custom URL Shortener with many features that gives you better quality for links shortening. Shortened URLs will never expire. We do not display ads during direct redirecting to the original url. Sign up Link Analytics Platform Track each shortened link in real-time and measure its performance to understand it. Detailed analytics provides you info about clicks, social media clicks, page referrer, devices, browsers, systems, geo location. Sign up Link Management Platform Optimize and customize each short URL to take advantage of its potential. Set your custom alias (name), use it in affiliate programs, get QR code for printing flyers and much more. Advanced link editing change Source URL / unique clicks Analyze unique redirects to find out even more about real clicks. You can define the uniqueness time yourself. Changing the source link is a great convenience. Now, when the source link changes – you can easily edit it without the need to generate a new short link. Cutt.ly – the new standard in link management Managing links is even easier using the features available in the dashboard after logging in, as well as using the API. Cutt.ly makes link management easier than ever, and advanced analytics allow you to understand what is happening with your links – so you know what you can improve and get the highest click-through rate. Cuttly offers: link shortening, Llnk analytics, branded links and own domains, advanced dashboard, building own teams, API, unique link click-through rate measurement.
PRICING: $10 / $70 / $100 monthly when paid annually.
DESCRIPTION: Increase your links Click Through Rates by 35% or more! Give your audience a reason to click on your links. Studies show that when your links include a meaningful message – your audience is more likely to engage with your content. Automatically redirect users based on smart contextual triggers. Mobile Operating System Send users to the relevant landing page based on their mobile operating system. Geography Redirect users to localized destinations based on their geo location. Destination A/B Testing Split traffic between 2 destination & learn which destination converts better. RETARGETING ON CLICK With Clkim, you can easily build custom lists of those that have clicked on your short links. Say goodbye to placing pixels on landing pages, websites, etc. Perfect when driving traffic to sites where you cannot place pixels. Full Page Interstitial Ads Monetize your traffic with full page ads – the Internet’s most sought after creative. Display landing pages, lead collection forms, videos or social subscription pages to further engage your audience. Fully Brandable Choose how your full page ads will look like and how they will behave. Make sure they are elegant, impactful and user friendly. Use your own branding to increase the conversion rates. Supply Side Platform (SSP) Easily manage multiple campaigns or ad feeds. Control what type of users will see any campaign. Override the monetization at any link level to increase performance on specific URLs.
- ClickMeter: PRICING: $29 / $99 / $349 monthly when paid annually.
DESCRIPTION: Monitor, compare and optimize all your marketing links in one place to increase the conversion rate. Over 15 years of web marketing experience, an incredible team of dedicated engineers, continuous research & development, and utilization of the best available tools and services allow ClickMeter to surpass competitors in terms of product quality. REDIRECT Target by country Target by language Target by device type Target by user type Random redirect Sequential redirect Weighted redirect First click redirect Max clicks redirect Countdown links Password protected redirect Time-scheduled redirect Http/https redirect Dynamic redirect IP rotation Search engine friendly Pass parameters to destination Link cloaking, including: URL encryption Customizable page title Referral wiping: Do not pass referrer Anonymize referrer Branded tracking links: Use first-level domains Use subdomains Use url extensions Maximum redirect reliability Turn links on/off Tag your links Clone links Editable destination URLs Bulk link creation/import TRACK View and click tracking: Timestamp IP Country Region City Organization Language Browser type Platform type Mobile detection Visitor type Unique/Non-unique Source analysis Custom parameters Keywords …and more Conversions tracking Conversion funnel Configurable cookies Track multiple conversions Track product ID Track custom parameters Track conversion value Track commission amount Conversions piggyback http/https Split (A/B) test UE Privacy IPs exclusion Block spammers Google Analytics UTM ANALYZE Dashboard KPIs Trend reports Campaign, links, and pixel list Conversion comparison table Click-stream Clicks on World-map Comparison reports Detailed data point reports: Daily, weekly, monthly List of clicks World map Top browsers Top cities Top nations Top organizations/ISP Top parameters Top sources Top keywords Top IPs Clicks composition bar Conversion rate Global search Export in Excel (CSV) Report shortcuts Email and audio notifications Filter by tag Customizable timeframe Advanced reports settings Six different languages Use your logo Use your timezone Use your currency Time and number format COLLABORATE Fast sharing Private/public share Sharing notification via email Sub-accounts management Shared report autologin link INTEGRATE AdWords Affiliate networks Analytics UTM Backpage Chrome Firefox Megaphone Rebrandly Retargeting/remarketing Safari Shopify WordPress
- TinyURL: PRICING: Free / $9.99 / $99 monthly when billed annually – Free account features unlimited shortened URLs (links), unlimited clicks, custom alias. Only the Pro account enables link tracking analytics.
DESCRIPTION: Easy Link Shortening Full Link History Customized TinyURLs. What is a link shortener? A link shortener is a tool that transforms your long links into shorter ones. Our TinyURL tool can drastically shorten your long links and still reliably direct to the same web pages. To use our link shortener, the user only has to copy and paste their long link into our tool and we condense it into a more shareable link. See how our links work for you. See who clicks on your shortened URLs, from where, and on what devices. With a premium account, measure how your short URLs build your brand name and awareness. Pair your links with QR codes or customized reports. We track your clicks with the primary purpose of empowering you with the knowledge you need to make your shortened URLs work harder and faster for your brand.
- Ow.ly / Hootsuite: Shorten links, measure traffic, and demonstrate social ROI right inside the Hootsuite dashboard.
- Tiny.CC: https://tiny.cc
- Bit.do: http://bit.do
- Shorte.st: https://shorte.st
SHORT LINKS / URL SHORTNERS
- https://carrd.co – $19 / year – Landing Pages, Portfolios, Sectioned Web Pages, Profile Pages
EMAIL MARKETING PLATFORMS
For this segment of Business Marketing Resources, the following list of email marketing platforms is in a general prioritized order. If you’re looking for the top email marketing platforms, the following top 5 email marketing providers is a good start, especially for its affordability and functionality. In some cases, they include sales funnels, landing pages, SMS marketing, page builders, email automation, A/B split testing, surveys, and a multitude of integrations. Do you have suggestions or questions concerning these email marketing services or would like to add an additional item to the Business Marketing Resources, send us an email.
- MailerLite: PRICING: Free / $10 / $15 / $30 / $50 monthly – Free account includes up to 1,000 subscribers with 12,000 email sends per month, 5 free landing pages, pop-up subscribe forms, embedded signup forms, subscriber management, unsubscribe page builder, email automation, advanced segmentation, interests groups (tagging), RSS campaigns, A/B testing, surveys, multi-user accounts, user permissions, integrations, API, free website, unlimited traffic, survey and quiz, analytics.
WORDPRESS PLUGIN: https://wordpress.org/plugins/official-mailerlite-sign-up-forms/
WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-mailerlite/
- ConvertKit: PRICING: Free / $29 – Free account includes up to 1,000 subscribers.
WORDPRESS PLUGIN: https://wordpress.org/plugins/convertkit/
WORDPRESS PLUGIN: https://wordpress.org/plugins/convertful/
- AWeber: PRICING: Free / $16.15 / $26.15 monthly when billed annually – Free account includes 500 subscribers, 3,000 email sends monthly, RSS to email, dynamic content, AMP emails, unlimited landing pages, sell products and services with AWeber ecommerce, video landing pages, Google analytics, Facebook pixel tracking, custom domains, tagging subscribers, send to basic segments.
- MailChimp: PRICING: Free / $9.99 / $14.99 / $299 monthly – Free account includes up to 2,000 contacts, 1 audience, marketing CRM, website builder, MailChimp domain, forms, landing pages.
- SendInBlue: PRICING: Free / $25 / $65 monthly – Free account includes unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails sent per day, SMS marketing (text marketing), real-time customer chat application, advanced segmentation, sales CRM, 1 shared inbox, transactional email and SMS sending, marketing automation, workflow editor, page tracking, marketing automation workflows, real-time reporting.
WORDPRESS PLUGIN: https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailin/
WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-sendinblue-newsletter-subscription/
- Klaviyo: PRICING: Free / $30 – Free account includes 250 contacts, up to 500 email sends, 50 SMS contacts, up to 150 SMS or 50 MMS sends
- MailPoet: PRICING: Free / $13 monthly when billed annually.
- ActiveCampaign: PRICING: $9 / $49
- Constant Contact:
- Send Fox:
- SendGrid: PRICING: Free / $14.95 / $89.95 monthly – Free account includes sending of up to 100 emails per day.
- GetResponse: PRICING: $15 / $49 / $99
- Keap: PRICING: $40 / $70 / $100
If you have questions or comments about the contents of the Business Marketing Resources, send us an email. The Business Marketing Resources is a great resource but by no means comprehensive.
SMS Platforms / Text Messaging Services
FORMS / SURVEYS / SALES FUNNELS
- JotForm: Easy-to-use online form builder for every business. Create online forms and publish them. Get an email for each response. Collect data. Customize forms Design professional looking forms with JotForm Online Form Builder. Customize with advanced styling options to match your branding. Save time and effort Speed up and simplify your daily work by automating complex tasks with JotForm’s industry leading features. Collect online payments Securely and easily sell products. Collect subscription fees and donations.
PRICING: Free / $24 / $29 / $79 – Free version features 5 forms, 100 monthly submissions, 100 MB of available space, 10 payment submissions, PDF Document Generator, PDF Document Editor.
- Google Forms:
PRICING: Free / $35 / $70 monthly when purchased annually.
PRICING: $21 / $34 / $59
PRICING: Free / $14 / $25 / $55 monthly when purchased annually.
PRICING: $20 monthly
LANDING PAGE RESOURCE / SALES FUNNEL RESOURCES
Mastering the art of landing pages: how to increase your revenue:
There’s a growing buzz surrounding the use of landing pages in the digital marketing industry. But what is it exactly? Well, it’s a single page that appears when a user interacts with a link, email, advertisement or page, and is meant to gather information about the user or to incite the user to accomplish a specific action. More than 52% of enterprises are deploying landing page strategies to boost conversions and yield sustainable traffic. So what are the benefits of this tactic? We sat down with one of Dialekta’s landing page experts, Matthias Clairiot, to find out all the details.
INVOICING / ACCOUNTING
- Harvest App:
PRICING: FREE / $12 monthly
PRICING: FREE / $15 / $29 monthly
PRICING: $11 / $32 / $62 monthly
- HoneyBook: subscriptions, recurring
PRICING: $9 / $39 monthly
PRICING: $25 / $50 / $80 monthly
COPY WRITING RESOURCES
- Transitional Words & Phrases:
University of Richmond Writing Center
- Transition Words:
- List of Transition Words & Phrases: PDF
Smart Words / SkidMore College
- Transitional Words & Phrases:
University of Wisconsin Madison Writing Center
- List of Transition Words and How to Use Them:
- Transitional Devices: Words & Phrases: PDF
Mohawk Valley Community College
- Writing Timeline: Writing is a process both linear and recursive. It is linear because effective writers construct documents in well-defined and ordered stages. It is also recursive, however, because at any point an author may need to return to a previous stage.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
BOOKS & MEDIA
TIME MANAGEMENT BOOKS & PROJECT MANAGEMENT BOOKS
- The 12 Week Year: The 12 Week Year is a process forged in the field of sports, used by world-class athletes and transformed for business and everyday life by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington. This is not a book of theory. The 12 Week Year has been vetted by thousands of clients and hundreds of companies, and is backed by years of real life experience. In this groundbreaking book, the authors unlock the simple secret to help you accomplish more. What differentiates truly great performers and organizations from mediocre ones is an ability to effectively execute on what they know. There is a gap for most of us between what we know we should do, and what we are actually willing to do. This knowing-doing gap is what keeps most people and most companies from accomplishing what they are capable of. —- By Brian Moran
The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months – $13.17
The 12 Week Year Field Guide: Get More Done In 12 Weeks Than Others Do In 12 Months – $39.97
- Personal Pledge 32 by Larry Elder: