Below is a list of Business Marketing Resources, which includes strategies, services, products for those involved in media, marketing, communications, ecommerce, website development, web hosting, copy writing, sales, lead generation, photography, video production (editing), project management, and so on.
GRAPHIC DESIGN RESOURCES
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHIC DESIGN SOFTWARE
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Spark (mobile app), Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Glorify App:
- Entrepreneur On Fire:
- Michael Hyatt Lead to Win:
- Jocko Podcast:
- The Flipped Lifestyle Podcast:
- Membership Masters Podcast:
- Lewis Howes School of Greatness Podcast:
- Smart Passive Income (SPI):
- Rich Dad Radio Show (Robert Kiyosaki):
- The Art of Manliness Podcast:
- The Dave Ramsey Show:
BEST PODCAST EPISODES
- Membership Masters Podcast: Cole Humphus On How To Improve Your Sales Funnels!
PODCAST RECORDING SOFTWARE
- Squadcast: https://www.squadcast.com/
- Riverside FM: https://riverside.fm/
- Zencaster: https://zencastr.com/
- Skype: https://www.skype.com/
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/ – Includes video.
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/
- Backpack Studio App (Apple) – http://backpackstudioapp.com/
- Ringr: Mobile and desktop – https://www.ringr.com/
PODCAST GUEST MESSAGING SOFTWARE
- SpeakPipe: A web-based audio app that enables a podcast host to interact with their audience via voice messages.
PODCAST EDITING SOFTWARE
- Adobe Audition:
- GarageBand (Mac):
- Auphonic: https://auphonic.com
COMMUNICATIONS / PUBLIC RELATIONS RESOURCES
MEDIA MONITORING / SOCIAL MEDIA LISTENING
- Agility PR:
- Google Alerts:
- Chrome: Browser for use Google-related applications and Chrome Extension benefits.
- Vivaldi: Workhorse for primary web browsing and working usage, as its tab capabilities is unparalleled.
CHROME WEB BROWSER EXTENSIONS
- ToDoist for Chrome – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/todoist-for-chrome/jldhpllghnbhlbpcmnajkpdmadaolakh
- ToDoist for Gmail – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/todoist-for-gmail/clgenfnodoocmhnlnpknojdbjjnmecff
- Any.do Extension – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/anydo-extension/kdadialhpiikehpdeejjeiikopddkjem
- Google Keep – Full Screen Edit – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-keep-full-screen-e/kcfmkpjpemonceecfpgamaahlkfpjhdk
- Google Keep Category Tabs – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/category-tabs-for-google/dlahcjmefibiedeecoegjilekaebchhl
WEB DOMAIN REGISTRARS:
It is highly recommended that you keep your domain name registrar of your domain separate from your website hosting provider. If your web domain is also registered through your web host, and your website is hacked or experiencing some as simple as an accounting error, your account can become locked an inaccessible. During this time, you may not be able to access or make changes to your account, meaning that you may not be able to change the domain to another host. Sometimes issues such as this can take up to or beyond 72 hours to be resolved. During this time, your site will be down. And if the issue is serious enough, it can take weeks or more to regain access to your domain. Therefore, always keep the domain registrar company separate from the web hosting company you use. If you’re making $50,000 in sales on your ecommerce website per day, 10 days is $500,000 in lost revenue.
- NameCheap: This is reliable, inexpensive, and an excellent website domain name registrar. The interface is clean and not cluttered with frustrating upsell advertisements. Any changes made to your Domain Name Servers (DNS) are very instantaneous. Customer support is very responsive.
WEB DOMAIN BUYING AND SELLING:
- AfterNIC: Afternic is the world’s premiere domain marketplace, listing more than five million premium domain names available for sale and receiving more than 75 million domain searches each month—more than any other domain marketplace.
- A2 Hosting: Preferred for speed, customer support, uptime, and simplicity of interface for small and large websites, where I have hosted Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, and Magento ecommerce websites.
- BlueHost: Excellent performance and customer support available by phone and chat.
- Nexcess: Great experience in customer support and performance for very large Magento and WordPress websites.
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (CMS)
SHOPPING CART SOFTWARE / SAAS PLATFORMS
- ATG Web Commerce: Shopping cart software is used by off-road retail and wholesale giants 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers.
- Big Commerce: Shopping cart software is used by UTV Source (UTVsource.com), UTV Parts and Accessories (UTVPartsAndAccessories.com), So Cal Super Trucks (socalsupertrucks.com).
- DotNetNuke: Shopping cart software is used by Off Road Wharehouse (ORW) (offroadwarehouse.com) in San Diego, California.
- Drupal Commerce:
- Easy Digital Downloads:
- HikaShop (Joomla):
- nopCommerce: Shopping cart software is used by Rock Jock 4×4 (RockJock4x4.com), which is a subsidiary of by John Currie Performance Group in Corona, California.
- Open Cart:
- Squarespace Commerce:
- Virtuemart (Joomla):
- Web Shop Manager: Shopping cart software is used by 4X4 Parts (4x4parts.com), which currently ranks second on Google Search Engine Result Page (SERP) for the “4×4 parts” search phrase.
- Wix eCommerce:
- WooCommerce (WordPress Plugin):
- Perfect Brands for WooCommerce
- WordPress Plugin Directory WooCommerce Search Results:
- Advanced Product Fields (Product Addons) for WooCommerce:
- Admin Category Tree:
- ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce:
- Kadence WooCommerce Email Designer:
- Smart Manager For WooCommerce – Stock Management, Bulk Edit & more
- WP Inventory Manager:
- Perfect Brands for WooCommerce
- Yahoo eCommerce: Shopping cart is used by Side-by-Side Stuff (SideBySideStuff.com).
BRAND LAUNCH NOTES
ANALYTICS / WEBMASTER TOOLS
- Bing Webmaster:
DOMAIN NAMES / DNS
- Name Cheap: Domain Name Registration.
- Cloudflare: Domain Name Server (DNS) Security & Protection /
- A2 Hosting: Website hosting services.
CONTENT CREATOR AFFILIATE PROGRAMS